CONSULTING PRODUCTS & SERVICES
• Pilot Hiring — Airline, corporate, fractional
• Equipment — Aircraft and simulators
• Pilot Demand — Airline, corporate, fractional
• Hiring Trends — Age, educaton, flight training, qualifications and experience
BUSINESS PLANS and FEASIBILITY STUDIES
• Flight schools, pilot products and services
Whether you need industry forecasting, feasibility studies, expert witness, or general consulting, allow Kit Darby to analyze and fulfill your aviation consulting needs.
The Consulting Group has helped governments agencies, public and private corporations, airlines around the world, and lawyers answer questions like these:
- Can you provide the most up-to-date pilot demographic information for my company’s strategic planning?
- What are the projected pilot hiring and retirement trends?
- How does my company’s pay, retirement, and benefits compare with the rest of the industry?
- Can you help me fill in the statistical blanks in my aviation business proposal?
- Can you help me validate my aviation business plan assumption?
- Is this a trend or a fad?
AIRLINE PILOT HISTORICAL DATA
Click on each individual heading to see current prices.
Pilot Average Qualifications
Pilot Hi/Lo Average Qualifications
Pilot Percent with Military Experience
Pilot Salary History
Pilot New Hire / Interview Data Base
Pilot New Hire Stats
Pilot Selection Overview
Expert Witness Request Form
Stay Or Go? Older Pilots’ Decisions On Early-Out Offers Will Impact The Futures Of Thousands – Forbes Magazine
The nation’s oldest airline pilots – typically those between the ages of 60 and 65 – are fast approaching deadlines for making decisions whether to accept early retirement offers that could put as much as $982,000 into their pockets now while also potentially saving...