CONSULTING PRODUCTS & SERVICES
• Pilot Hiring — Airline, corporate, fractional
• Equipment — Aircraft and simulators
• Pilot Demand — Airline, corporate, fractional
• Hiring Trends — Age, educaton, flight training, qualifications and experience
BUSINESS PLANS and FEASIBILITY STUDIES
• Flight schools, pilot products and services
Whether you need industry forecasting, feasibility studies, expert witness, or general consulting, allow Kit Darby to analyze and fulfill your aviation consulting needs.
The Consulting Group has helped governments agencies, public and private corporations, airlines around the world, and lawyers answer questions like these:
- Can you provide the most up-to-date pilot demographic information for my company’s strategic planning?
- What are the projected pilot hiring and retirement trends?
- How does my company’s pay, retirement, and benefits compare with the rest of the industry?
- Can you help me fill in the statistical blanks in my aviation business proposal?
- Can you help me validate my aviation business plan assumption?
- Is this a trend or a fad?
AIRLINE PILOT HISTORICAL DATA
Click on each individual heading to see current prices.
Pilot Average Qualifications
Pilot Hi/Lo Average Qualifications
Pilot Percent with Military Experience
Pilot Salary History
Pilot New Hire / Interview Data Base
Pilot New Hire Stats
Pilot Selection Overview
Expert Witness Request Form
I’m super excited to announce that I’ll share 3 amazing videos on my YouTube channel with Kit Darby. He is a fellow aviator, retired airline captain, pilot mentor, and career expert. In these videos, Kit will explain a lot about U.S. aviation. We will start with a...
U.S. Aviation Guide: Pilot Compensation, Salary, 401K, Profit Sharing – #AviationTalk with Kit Darby
In today’s video, we will cover pilot compensation in the U.S. Kit will guide us through pilot salaries in legacy, major, and regional airlines. He will also mention corporate pilot salaries in the US. In addition to the salaries, Kit Darby will inform us about the...
U.S. Aviation Guide: Pilot Shortage, Retirements, Work Rules - #Aviation Talk with Kit Darby Despite the recession risk in the US, the aviation market is growing. Companies are hiring thousands of pilots each year. Is this normal in today's economic conditions? What...
TIPS TO PREPARE VIRTUALLY FOR YOUR ONLINE PILOT INTERVIEW Pilot hiring is coming back strong with major and regional passenger airlines opening their application windows and scheduling and conducting interviews. Throughout the coronavirus pandemic, cargo, corporate,...
'AN UNFATHOMABLE NUMBER' AIRLINES RAISE PAY, HIRE AT UNPRECEDENTED PACE Pilot career counselor, aviation expert witness, and aviation consultant Kit Darby and Chief Advisor and Executive Editor at Future and Active Pilot Advisors (FAPA) Tim Genc share their take on...