CONSULTING PRODUCTS & SERVICES
• Pilot Hiring — Airline, corporate, fractional
• Equipment — Aircraft and simulators
• Pilot Demand — Airline, corporate, fractional
• Hiring Trends — Age, educaton, flight training, qualifications and experience
BUSINESS PLANS and FEASIBILITY STUDIES
• Flight schools, pilot products and services
Whether you need industry forecasting, feasibility studies, expert witness, or general consulting, allow Kit Darby to analyze and fulfill your aviation consulting needs.
The Consulting Group has helped governments agencies, public and private corporations, airlines around the world, and lawyers answer questions like these:
- Can you provide the most up-to-date pilot demographic information for my company’s strategic planning?
- What are the projected pilot hiring and retirement trends?
- How does my company’s pay, retirement, and benefits compare with the rest of the industry?
- Can you help me fill in the statistical blanks in my aviation business proposal?
- Can you help me validate my aviation business plan assumption?
- Is this a trend or a fad?
AIRLINE PILOT HISTORICAL DATA
Click on each individual heading to see current prices.
Pilot Average Qualifications
Pilot Hi/Lo Average Qualifications
Pilot Percent with Military Experience
Pilot Salary History
Pilot New Hire / Interview Data Base
Pilot New Hire Stats
Pilot Selection Overview
Expert Witness Request Form
United, Delta, and American Airlines need pilots so badly, they’re making it easier than ever for newbies to land top flying jobs – Times News Express
Major carriers, including United and Southwest, are trying new tricks to recruit badly-needed pilots. American airlines are facing a very real shortage of people who can fly their planes, and it’s not just because an estimated 5,000 US airline pilots retired early...
Airlines facing a new pilot shortage as planes, but not personnel, return: Travel Weekly
Some U.S. airline operations were constrained this summer as carriers worked to catch up with training for pilots who were on leave during worst days of the Covid-19 crisis. But experts expect the return of a more structural pilot shortage in the coming years as...
Airlines hiring record numbers of pilots | Crain’s Chicago Business
From furlough warning to promotion in a year: Voluntary exits during COVID compound a loomi... Subscription Required Source
Travel Is Bouncing Back Strong, and Airlines Are Racing to Keep Up – WSJ
PHOTO: DAVID ZALUBOWSKI/ASSOCIATED PRESS Passengers have flocked back to airports more quickly than airlines anticipated, triggering headaches like delayed and canceled flights and highlighting the complexity of resurrecting the industry after more than a year of...
Ace your online airline pilot interview – AOPA
You completed college and got good grades, learned to fly with no failures along the way, have a clean driving record, and finally built the required 1,500 flight hours, and now an airline wants you to talk about it in a Zoom call—Argh! Source