CONSULTING PRODUCTS & SERVICES
• Pilot Hiring — Airline, corporate, fractional
• Equipment — Aircraft and simulators
• Pilot Demand — Airline, corporate, fractional
• Hiring Trends — Age, educaton, flight training, qualifications and experience
BUSINESS PLANS and FEASIBILITY STUDIES
• Flight schools, pilot products and services
Whether you need industry forecasting, feasibility studies, expert witness, or general consulting, allow Kit Darby to analyze and fulfill your aviation consulting needs.
The Consulting Group has helped governments agencies, public and private corporations, airlines around the world, and lawyers answer questions like these:
- Can you provide the most up-to-date pilot demographic information for my company’s strategic planning?
- What are the projected pilot hiring and retirement trends?
- How does my company’s pay, retirement, and benefits compare with the rest of the industry?
- Can you help me fill in the statistical blanks in my aviation business proposal?
- Can you help me validate my aviation business plan assumption?
- Is this a trend or a fad?
AIRLINE PILOT HISTORICAL DATA
Click on each individual heading to see current prices.
Pilot Average Qualifications
Pilot Hi/Lo Average Qualifications
Pilot Percent with Military Experience
Pilot Salary History
Pilot New Hire / Interview Data Base
Pilot New Hire Stats
Pilot Selection Overview
Expert Witness Request Form
Just as the U.S. labor market shows signs of recovery, tens of thousands of airline workers are preparing themselves for economic pain from the coronavirus pandemic to come in the months ahead. Source
US Airline Pilot Job Market Demand - Majors, Regionals, Fractionals and more. Future pilot retirements and market growth. Minimum and average qualifications and experience. Career values for pay, benefits, and retirement. Source
Stay Or Go? Older Pilots’ Decisions On Early-Out Offers Will Impact The Futures Of Thousands – Forbes Magazine
The nation’s oldest airline pilots – typically those between the ages of 60 and 65 – are fast approaching deadlines for making decisions whether to accept early retirement offers that could put as much as $982,000 into their pockets now while also potentially saving...
A résumé is a detailed summary of your work experience and qualifications, and it is the most important tool for your job search. Your résumé serves several purposes. The résumé represents you, the applicant. It is your image on paper or online. Thus, your résumé...
Airlines around the world are beginning to ramp up operations again. CAT Editor Rick Adams, FRAeS, outlines some of the considerations for pilots, cabin crew and maintenance technicians and the retraining required for restarting the engines. Source