Expert Witness Services and Litigation Support
Major Airline, Regional, Military, Corporate, Fixed wing and rotary wing
• Expert Witness: Written reports, depositions, and trial testimony
• Specialty—Pilot, Flight Attendant, and Mechanic Careers
• Earnings and employability models
• Case preparation analysis
• Pilot Hiring — Airline, corporate, fractional
• Equipment — Aircraft and simulators
• Pilot Demand — Airline, corporate, fractional
• Hiring Trends — Age. educaton, flight training, qualifications and experience
Business Plans and Feasibility Studies…
• Flight schools, pilot products and services
Here are a few of the questions we can answer for you…
• My client has been fatally injured. What would have been the value of my client’s career?
• My client has been permanently injured. What is the value of my client’s professional pilot career? Airline, corporate, and military
• What compensation and seniority has my client lost due to this temporary disability?
• Can you provide reports and earnings models, depositions and expert witness trial work?
If you have a question click here. Be sure to include your name, company name, phone number, and your question.
FREE initial consultation. Call or email today!
How to Value Airline Pilot Careers: The $8 Million Dollar Man has Wings!
Airline pilot careers are much more valuable than many attorneys, spouses, and even the pilots themselves often realize. Even after all of the well-publicized pay reductions and retirement plan failures at our established legacy passenger airlines, these careers are still providing high career values.
Kit Darby, President
KitDarby.com Aviation Consulting, LLC
1029 Peachtree Pkwy. N., S-352
Peachtree City, GA 30269